Re-posted with permission from Alternativenewsreport.net:
I am keeping readers up to date on the newest and nastiest applications of RFID [ radio frequency identification device ] technology, as many, including myself, believe this technology may be the prophesied “Mark of the Beast” which has been foretold in Christian scripture. I have written about RFID for many years. See the pages list at the top of this blog for articles from years prior.
Below are links to the most recent applications for RFID. RFID is ingenious for tracking and keeping order out of mass product inventories and other commerce related applications. But it should NEVER be used in relation to tracking human beings, neither should it ever be inserted in chip form into a living person. Unfortunately the use of insertible, track-able RFID microchips in people has already begun. Certain police departments are using the technology along with the military.
I have very strong opposition to the use of RFID technology in or related to people and I want others to speak out against it as well. The lack of any public outcry will be taken as permission to escalate the insidious human uses of RFID and we cannot allow that to happen. Speak out about this, and voice your own opposition to the use of RFID technology to track and monitor people, including inserting track-able RFID into clothing, shoes and other wearable products.
Most urgently, BEWARE the ever more seemingly innocent new “medical” uses for insertible and injectible RFID microchips that are being sold to a naive public who remains largely unaware of the dire consequences. I cannot tell another human being what they should or should not allow inside their human body. But I will say this much. An RFID microchip has as much reason to be inside a human body as a pit viper does. Just because you see it on TV, does not mean for one minute, that’s it’s OK to do, or good for you, or non-intrusive, or not medically dangerous.
Here’s the latest RFID technology update for 02.20.2012. These links are taken from my recent Twitter Stream. I’m doing much of my reporting “on-the-fly” from Twitter this year. Please be sure to follow me on Twitter to get hourly breaking news links.
Learn abt RFID. Good uses = tracking product inventory. Evil uses = tracking people w/out their knowledge or consent. spychips.com
RFID is 4 tracking pkges & inventory. It is NOT 4 human beings. Ppl must take a hard immovable stand on this issue & not relent
Insidious RFID creeping propaganda. Ppl should NEVER allow RFID to be injected or inserted into their bodies. BE AWARE of RFID TV news sell.
Last night ABC news reported: insertible internally placed RFID chip that dispenses medicine from inside the stomach.I’m looking 4 the link.
- RFID Implants Hidden in Obamacare
- Pitt researchers’ NFC and RFID cards feature a touch-sensitive on / off switch (theverge.com)
- Researchers create on/off switch for credit cards to prevent RFID theft (venturebeat.com)
- RFID tags made on paper could be five times cheaper which is as cheap as barcodes (nextbigfuture.com)
- To help prevent RFID theft from credit cards researchers working on an on/off switch (inquisitr.com)
- Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) (bharatiyaglobalinfomedia.wordpress.com)
- Scientists Print Cheap RFID Tags On Paper (tech.slashdot.org)
- Asset and Inventory Management (cdw.com)
- RCD Technology Announces the Sentry AST™ Product Line of Application-Specific RFID Tags (prweb.com)