“Going For Broke in Latex and Carnelian Ochre”
It’s the peep show 24-7 life you’re a living icon
You give it your all, live like a shooting star.
You ignite for the fans on cue, put a quarter in &
the pop star comes out. She’s a can of Pepsi,
now she’s a Coke. Now she’s Lady Buddha,
now she goes for broke.
Patsy, John, Janis, Jimi, Micheal, James:
Marilyn knew that Lady Gaga spurts
the hard way, hurts all the long flight home
Celluloid grrls like her don’t live for a very
long time. Judy knew this too. Her baby
Liza carved her face up and stretched the
pain around like silly putty. Judy watches
from heaven, then frowns. Yadl Agag is
Lady Gaga spelled backwards. You know,
the back wards, over there, way down the hall.
Then: Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the
most outrageous one of all? You, torching
scorching, eyes all wet at the slightest
provocation, you flatter your way along.
Song retro fever blister, she kissed a girl
take a number, now stand over there: Stop. Pose.
Launch that ship with a smack on the
hip Lady Gaga. Weep in your limosine alone.
You surely know that you won’t live long, yet
you won’t be forgotten Mr. Andy Warhol knows.
He conjured you in his noonday soup it was 1962
back down the hall his mother was screaming
will you leave that girl alone.
Andy donned his jacket he strolled down the street
Things were a whole lot simpler back then.
Copyright CK Hunter 2010-3010 All Rights Reserved.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Gaga Land (artopia444.wordpress.com)
- Lady Gaga Claims Dead Aunt Saved Her from Addiction (grantlawrence.blogspot.com)
- Nonstop Lady Gaga: ‘X Factor,’ the Grammys, a girdle gaffe — and the head of Kermit the Frog (latimesblogs.latimes.com)
- lady gaga is a monster (popbytes.com)
- Lady Gaga : Again, again (favoritentips.com)
- Christian Siriano Remembers Lady Gaga Before She Was Famous (mtv.com)
- Lady Gaga (bombtune.com)